Lychee Kheer is a tasty rice pudding with the flavor of tasty lychees. Learn how to make/prepare Lychee Kheer by following this easy recipe.
• 300 g Lychees (roughly chopped)
• 2 tbsp Basmati Rice (soaked and coarsely ground)
• 5 cups Milk
• 1/2 cup Sugar
• 3 tbsp Mawa (khoya) (grated)
• 1/2 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
• 12 Almonds (blanched and slivered)
• 12 Pistachios (blanched and slivered)
• A few drops Rose water
How to make Lychee Kheer:
•In a thick-bottomed pan, take the milk and bring it to a boil stirring all the while so that cream doesn’t form on the top.
•Add the coarsely ground rice to the milk and cook till done.
•Now add khoya, sugar and chopped lychees and stir for two minutes.
•Add green cardamom powder and rose water and mix well and remove the kheer from heat.
•Allow it to cool and serve garnished with almonds and pistachios.